As we approach the tax year end (28 February 2021), we would like to encourage and call on all the friends, fans and family of the Trust to make donations and help us effect positive change in the environment and the communities we support, through the WILDLANDS and WILDOCEANS programmes of the WILDTRUST.
WILDTRUST (registered as the Wildlands Conservation Trust – IT No: 4329/1991/PMB) is a South African Non-Profit (NPO: 004-949), and Public Benefit Organisation (PBO: 130001485) registered in terms of Section 18A of the Income Tax Act. Your donation qualifies you for a Section 18A tax benefit. To put it simply, you can claim any donation made to the Trust as a tax-deductible expense.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
WILDTRUST is a Level 3 organisation in terms of the B-BBEE Codes which essentially means you or your company can donate a total of 1% of your Net Profit after Tax (NPAT) to qualify for:
• Socio-Economic Development (SED) points on your Scorecard
• A maximum of 5 Scorecard points for your donation
• And assist our ongoing operations to conserve, protect, restore and empower, people and planet.
If you require Enterprise Development (ED) points, simply contribute to WILDENTERPRISE – our Exempt Micro Enterprise with a B-BBEE Level 2 category.
• Donate your total contribution value of 1% of Net Profit after Tax (NPAT)
• Your company will qualify for a maximum of 5 Scorecard points
• These donations will be used to assist our ongoing operations of WILDENTERPRISE to empower black women and stimulate jobs in the green and blue economies.
To make your donation, click https://wildtrust.co.za/support-us/ for the payment option of your choice or use the banking details below. Then send your payment confirmation to email@example.com with your required details on the S18A certificate or ED confirmation letter.
Wildlands Conservation Trust
Account number: 1001 101 4125
Branch code: 580105
SWIFT Code: IVESZAJJXXX
Reference: Your name/company & S18A (for SED) OR Your name/Company & EntDev (for ED)
For more info on our WILD work visit www.wildtrust.co.za or call 033 343 6380
Support the WILDTRUST and play your role in building a thriving and resilient world!