ENTER HERE: http://mas.entrysys.co.za/
The Mont-Aux-Sources Challenge is arguably the Queen of trail running in South Africa. It is a 1-day run from the Mahai Campsite in Royal Natal National Park up to the source of the Tugela Waterfall and down again. After a challenging 2020, the 2021 edition will introduce one new event.
What is new in 2021?
Mont-Aux-Sources Half marathon (21.1km)
The run will start in the Mahai campsite and climb up to Witsieshoek then runners will turn around at the 10.55km mark and run back down the valley.
- Mont-Aux-Sources Challenge (50km) R1980 (R330 + R1650 conservation donation)
- Mont-Aux-Sources Half marathon R1100 (R330 + R770 conservation donation)
- 21 km mountain half marathon
- 50km trail run – the classic
Dates and Venue:
3 September 2021: Registration at the Mahai Campsite
4 September 2021: Race begins (The start times will be confirmed closer to the event)
The Mont-Aux-Sources Challenge Package:
- Race garment
- Sufficient refreshment tables
- Meals for Friday Dinner and Saturday breakfast and dinner
Campsite – please bring own camping equipment
- You may purchase extra campsites – R500 per campsite
- You may purchase extra meal packages for the weekend
All funds raised through this event will be used to enable the Bearded Vulture conservation work being done by WILDLANDS, a programme of the WILDTRUST, Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife and Honorary Officers.