ENTER HERE: http://3cc.entrysys.co.za/
The WILDSERIES 3 Cranes Challenge Trail base camp is at Bushwillow Caravan Park in the heart of the Karkloof in the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands region. This 3-day ultra-trail stage event is a unique fundraising event which takes runners through indigenous forests and endless elevated views, Shawswood, the majestic Grey Mares Tail waterfall, Willies Magical Garden, Mbona Nature Reserve, Benvie Gardens, Karkloof Canopy Tour ziplines and Ancient Yellow Wood trees on UCL property. There is no better way to test your endurance while running for the conservation of the Cranes (Blue, Wattled and Crowned Cranes)
- Three Cranes Challenge R3400 (R2800 + R600 conservation donation)
- 25km run R250, t-shirt is optional at R250
- 5km run R150, t-shirt is optional at R250
- 3- Day stage trail run
Dates and Venue:
10 March 2022: Registration at Bushwillow Campsite
11 March 2022: Day 1 – 34km
12 March 2022: Day 2 – 43km and 25km (1 day run only)
13 March 2022: Day 3 – 23km and 5km Colt run
- Day 1 starts at 06:00am.
- Day 2 starts at 05:30am with the 25km starting at 6:30am.
- Day 3 starts at 04:30am with the short 5km starting at 7am.